Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Morning practice...

For some reason today, both girls are still asleep, I snuck out of my bed and Dan who was sleeping in Lucy's bed was able to get out undetected. I'm hoping to leave the house without one of them waking and begging me not to. They know that I'm going to practice yoga - I think it's funny; "mom, why do you always have to go practice?". How cool though for them, the only thing they know is that their momma goes and practices something every day. The idea that I'm not an adult that is done learning, that I'm still working on something even though she doesn't know what it is, I think, is one of the best things I could ever give her... or am I just justifying the two hours I'm gone every day?

2 comments:

TheScoop said...

Stop learning means start dying in my book. You should be proud...

Dose Pharmacy said...

Thank you for posting such a great information! found your website perfect for my needs.